The following road agencies actively participate in the Austroads Safety Barrier Assessment Panel meetings:
- New Zealand Transport Agency
- Roads and Maritime Services, New South Wales
- Department of Transport and Main Roads, Queensland
- Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure, South Australia
- VicRoads, Victoria
- Main Roads Western Australia.
The following road agencies receive the documentation of safety barrier and device assessments:
- Roads ACT, Australian Capital Territory
- Department of State Growth, Tasmania
- Department of Construction & Infrastructure, Northern Territory.
Constitutional arrangements mean that New Zealand and each Australian state government is responsible for managing the approvals for use of road safety barriers and devices within its jurisdiction.
For information regarding each jurisdiction’s approvals refer to their web site.